What we do
Electv specialises in designing and delivering researcher development workshops and training. We offer a range of workshops for research students and staff in universities, CDTs, research institutes, the NHS and companies around the UK and Europe throughout the year. In addition, our Electv online training school has several online courses designed for researchers.
- Our workshops are either half a day or a full day in duration
- All workshops are categorised according to the Vitae RDF sub domains
- Workshops can be tailored for postgraduate students or research staff
- Our workshops and courses cover subjects such as scholarly publishing and communication, applying for funding and career planning.
For brochures with full details of the workshops we offer for both students and staff, please complete our request form. If you would like bespoke training for a specific project or group then please contact us with your requirements.
- All of our online courses can be completed in the researcher’s own time
- Courses are short and designed to fit around a busy research & teaching schedule
- Certificates are awarded on completion of each course
Both students and staff are already completing our courses and we are in the process of creating more. Access to a course can be purchased individually or in batches of 10+ and prices start at £10 per student. Please see our online courses page for the courses we provide. To enquire or book online courses, please contact us.
We have delivered training workshops in over 50 universities and institutes around the UK & Europe, in addition to SMEs, the NHS and government agencies. We have developed programmes for Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) and Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTPs) around the UK, and we regularly design, manage and deliver bespoke training programmes for postdoctoral research staff.